Sunday, October 5, 2008

420W Journal1 Topic4

It is as clear as crystal that Vancouver is a modern city,so there all kinds of things really impress the people.But personly speaking there's only one thing that really rock me,the cars.It is no exaggeration to say that a life without cars is inconceivable.To most of the people cars are only the vehicle,but to me cars are work of art.When I satand at a any street of Vancouver there are lots of beautiful cars go likethe wind.It is widely acknowledged that Vancouver is the most comfortbale city to live.So there're many toffs live in the city.Thus,it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that there're lots of excellent cars in this city.But the quantity and quality really surprise me.The PORSCHE 911 turbo, CORVETTE Z06,FORD MUSTANG to name just a few.The powerful engine,beautful color,attractive aspect,seductive sound really make me feel that my blood is boiling.To put it like this stand at the street of Vancouver is much better than the cars show in my hometown.There's only one word best describe it,breathtaking!

3 comments:

Eilidh said...

Hi Tim:
Thank you for your first journal. You are certainly a huge fan of cars! It is interesting for me to read your enthusiasm for this on your blog, and I look forward to your second journal entry soon!
Eilidh

Anonymous said...

What a good paragraph it is! I like it very much. I can hardly find a mistake in your paragraph.
Yao

Wanting said...

Your journal have so many expressions that I never seen. Maybe "personaly speaking".